From the blog this week: When It Doesn’t Feel Like Christmas
Born of Encouragement
“For discipleship to be healthy among our churches, we need to rediscover Barnabas’s role and become sons and daughters of encouragement.”
10 Key Bible Verses on God’s Sovereignty
“When life feels out of control, it can be comforting to remember that we’re never out of the sight of our Creator—and he never loses control. Be encouraged by the following Scriptures about God’s sovereignty with commentary from the ESV Study Bible, and rest knowing he rules over all.”
Podcast: Carl Trueman- The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self: Cultural Amnesia, Expressive Individualism, and the Road to Sexual Revoulation
“What you’ll hear in this episode
- Some of the current challenges regarding sexual identity Christians face and how to speak to them.
- How Christians should speak to the growing tide of LGBTQ within the local church.
- How Christians should speak to the growing tide of transgenderism.
- How Christians should speak to the growing social acceptance of pornography.
- How Obergefell versus Hodges revealed changes in our culture.”